Thursday, May 21, 2009

Been Busy

Isn't it funny how you can feel guilty for not updating a blog, or even a personal journal/diary? Like people are just standing by with bated breath for you to post or something. And I've been slacking on replying to comments too. :(
I've been keeping myself pretty busy lately because I'm preparing for another festival. It's the 400 Mile Sale in Campbellsville Ky, and it will be the first time I have a booth that is just my stuff, no one with me. So I have a ton of work to do and only a little under two weeks left to do it. I can't wait to show pics of my booth though, I think it will look really nice. I didn't have the money to go buy jewelry displays, so I'm making my own. Today I will be paper macheing my own bust forms to drape necklaces on. I have a lot of new jewelry made too, but I don't want to list it on Etsy yet because I don't want to have to make anything over for this festival, haha.
Today I will take pictures of the process of me making these busts and if it turns out well then maybe others will want to try it too. :)

2 comments:

KimberlyRies said...

I am sure the paper mache busts will be so cool and better than anything you could purchase. Can't wait to see them. Good luck with the upcoming festival.

Sharon said...

I would love to learn how to make paper maiche busts--can't wait to see your. Your jewelry is amazing!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP