Monday, January 5, 2009

Your melon will thank you

Because this hat is soooo snuggly! :) And I am soooo relieved to finally have it listed.



How relieved? This relieved!

Weeeee!
And today I awoke at 6:30 in the morning completely on my own! Imagine that! I thought getting up at 7 was going to be hard so I was pleasantly surprised.

The other day I started painting the envelopes I have to make them a little more interesting and fun to get in the mail. I made this bean stamp from my sculpey and was pleased that it worked.



Here are the ones I've finished so far.



The colors in those photos are not perfect matches to what they really are, but you get the idea.
Fun fun! :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

sweeet! Love the paint jobs ;-)

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP