Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Etsy Treasuries

I am never around when the treasury opens up on Etsy, so I am just going to use Etsy's poster sketch tool to make them and post them here. :) And maybe some day people will actually look here, haha.
Anyways, I've been a crappy Etsy team member to several teams due to this being my final semester and being super busy. So I'm making treasuries to feature here for my teams, and the first one is for the Etsy OWLS team. :) (click to see full size of course)




From left to right, top to bottom:
CagedBirdSings
leathersculpture
remixstudio
hollystott
jbirkemeierphoto
knitANDpearl
lalala08
amypanda
RaynaE
gypsyeye
suenosdejmi
UnStrungSisters

2 comments:

J-Mi said...

it's beautiful! it would be a great Etsy treasury if you get one sometime! I love my scarf in it!

Caitlin said...

AH! What was that?! I typed this whole great comment, and the page refreshed or something, and the comment was lost!

Well, I was saying yay that you're back, and the last post was awesome. The treasury you put together is beautiful. And I totally understand what you're saying about the guilt thing. My journal sitting beside me bed sends me on a guilt trip every night. :P

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP