Thursday, August 14, 2008

Moooovin' on up

So just when I was feeling a little bit down about not selling much in my shop lately (when I need money so bad) I up and sell two items in one night (one went to Italy!), I am making a custom necklace for one person, and another just messaged me to ask if I can make her a necklace like one I've sold. :D I'm so excited! Now I feel silly for feeling sorry for myself for a second there, haha. I knew forcing myself to keep a positive attitude would pay off!

And I've just added these bad boys!




Polymer, and sterling silver. I had made similar pairs for my niece and sister-in-law, and they were getting tons of compliments on them. So I'm going to be putting them in my shop.
I have a necklace I made before I made any of the earrings. I made it to wear to my second Stevie Nicks concert on my birthday in June. I may make some for my shop if the earrings do ok.






While I was taking the pics for those earrings earlier today, a lizard ran up in front of me! He almost got in my frame and I would have had quite an awesome pic of him (or her!).He was eyeballing me all cute and Geico-like, but the wind blew my paper up and scared him. But then he came back and I got a great photo!



So cute! :D

That's all for now. :)

No comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP