Monday, July 14, 2008

Peas and carrots, gemstone necklace sale

Gotta new sale 'cause it's Monday, woo! Don't you love these post that are just trying to sell ya something? Hey, even if you're not interested, at least the pics are pretty! :9

20% off! This week only! All the details of this necklace can be found on my shop. The ink is over there --->

Peas and carrots!! How cute! :D

I've been working on some polymer beads to makes some things with, I just need to find a good sealer to coat them with. The one I got left them tacky. *sigh* Any suggestions for that would be awesome. :p







3 comments:

Catherinette Rings said...

Very lovely necklace !

Caitlin said...

So cute! and the purple background shows it off perfectly!

Tia Colleen said...

I'm totally craving vegetables now.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP