Friday, June 27, 2008

MMMmmmm beads

Made my first necklace from a huge order of beads I've just received. :) Opening a new box of beads is like Christmas!
This one has a large and beautiful faceted fire agate as the focal. It also has faceted red adventurine, round
faceted amazonite, faceted serpentine, and sterling silver. I'll be putting it up on my etsy in a bit. :)
The Stevie Nicks concert was amazing and my whole birthday was great! I have lots of stuff to tell about it but I'll do that another time soon.
Here's the necklace. :D

























3 comments:

yellowfish said...

that fire agate is gorgeous... great necklace!

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

beautiful colors!phylliso

LazyTcrochet said...

Gorgeous beads...great color combinatin!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP