Since the things in my Etsy shop will be going in my booth for the festival, I'll be closing my Etsy from June 3rd-7th.
In other news, I just applied to my local Walmart. Depressing, yet exciting at the same time, haha.
- It's Walmart
- Bad reputations as employers
- Giving in and trying to get a "regular" job after graduating college makes me feel like a failure, even though I know that I'm most definitely not.
- A regular paycheck, holy crap!
- I will definitely be able to finally get a kiln
- and a car! Man do I ever need a car.
- And can start getting out of debt and fix my credit score
Ok it is 3:30am, I should probably get to bed. See you in a little over a week!
Watch/listen to this in the meantime. Not a new Eisley song, but pobably my new favorite Eisley song.